The EB-5 investment immigrant visa allows a qualifying investor and his/her family members to get a “green card” by investing $1,000,000, or $500,000 in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area), in a U.S. new commercial enterprise. The project will also need to create ten U.S. jobs.
For over two decades, Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP has helped thousands of families obtain green cards through the EB-5 program.
At Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP, we provide the following services for EB-5 investors:
- Source and path of funds strategy
- Regional center and stand-alone EB-5 investments
- Preparation and filing of the Form I-526 petition
- Responses to USCIS requests for evidence (RFEs)
- Preparation for consular processing (DS-260) or adjustment of status (I-485) and
- Preparation and filing of the Form I-829 petition to remove conditions.
Regional Centers and Developers
Wolfsdorf Rosenthal’s EB-5 Team consistently delivers top-notch EB-5 related services to both the regional centers and developers. We work hand in hand with all EB-5 stakeholders to ensure that competitive EB-5 packaged projects reach the EB-5 market. We provide efficient EB-5 compliance services throughout the life cycle of the project, which have proven critical to the success of EB-5 projects. Our focused capabilities for regional centers and developers include:
- Obtaining initial designation of regional centers through the preparation and filing of Form I-924, including amendments such as I-526 exemplars
- Preparing and drafting of I-526 project templates, I-924A Annual Filings and I-829 templates
- Counseling regional centers and developers on the appropriate EB-5 vehicle, including advising them on the most suitable EB-5 structure based on their project needs
- Providing comprehensive review of all project documents to ensure compliance with federal immigration laws
- Providing access to critical EB-5 players, including a team of business, real estate, securities and corporate lawyers, as well as economists, business plan writers, marketing professionals and overseas migration agents
- Performing project management services that include conducting due diligence to assist regional centers in the screening of investors and source of funds strategies
- Conducting a comprehensive review of all aspects of the project to ensure complete and proper documentation on job creation, flow of funds and investment activity
Our EB-5 team
At Wolfsdorf Rosenthal, the EB-5 team is led by Bernard Wolfsdorf, a renowned attorney, lecturer, and author who took on his first EB-5 case in 1993. Mr. Wolfsdorf is a recent past president of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) and was named “Lawyer of the Year” in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 by Who’s Who Legal (WWL), the official researcher of the ABA (American Bar Association) International Section. Further, in 2016, Mr. Wolfsdorf was named WWL’s “Most Highly Regarded Immigration Lawyer in North America.” According to WWL, Mr. Wolfsdorf is “hugely impressive” in the eyes of his peers and is regarded as being “at the pinnacle of the profession.”
Meet Our EB-5 Team — 4 attorneys and 12 staff members who are committed to providing you with the most excellent legal service on the market.