We find the best solutions for employers and foreign nationals. The U.S. welcomes thousands of professionals and other foreign workers every year. We enable these talented individuals to work in the U.S. Each nonimmigrant employment category has different requirements, conditions, and authorized periods of stay. We work with employers and foreign nationals to select the most appropriate category.
Temporary employment visas
We take care of your immigration program no matter the size or scope. Whether your company is a start-up, a multinational, or somewhere in between, a temporary employment visa is often the right approach. We are experienced in obtaining all classifications of temporary employment visas and will find the right solution.
- B-1 visas in lieu of H-1B visas for employees who are employed abroad;
- E visas for business investors, traders, and their employees;
- E-3 visas for certain professional workers from Australia;
- H-1B visas for specialty occupation workers;
- H-1B1 visas for certain professional workers from Singapore and Chile;
- H-2B visas for temporary or seasonal workers;
- H-3 visas for trainees;
- J visas for exchange visitors;
- L-1 visas for intracompany transferees;
- O visas for extraordinarily talented individuals in science, the arts, business, or athletics;
- P visas for performing artists and athletes;
- R visas for religious workers; and
- TN visas for certain professional workers from Canada and Mexico.