WR Immigration is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to help with administrative duties in the office, including:
- Answer phones;
- Greet clients;
- Work on specific projects (i.e., archiving) on an as-needed basis;
- Mail distribution;
- Work with administrative and legal support staff to maintain steady workflow for file production; includes copying and scanning documents;
- Prepare FedEx, courier, and mail labels; and
- Administrative / billing projects as needed.
You will be part of a lively and skilled administrative team and enjoy a collegial professional setting. You must be competent in Microsoft Office, have an eye for detail, strong organization skills, and be able to multitask. The ideal candidate would have some prior professional office experience and interact well with colleagues and clients.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 40+ Hrs/Wk, Indefinite, Full-Time
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong writing skills with an emphasis on email correspondence in a professional work setting
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exercises discretion and an ability to work independently
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to analyze workload and prioritize tasks and assignments according to importance
- Ability to quickly and effectively respond to email queries
- Customer service experience highly desirable, but not required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your email. NO SOLICITATIONS PLEASE.