Zara Najam is an Attorney and the Director of Global Immigration at the firm’s Los Angeles office. She specializes in the areas of business/corporate global immigration including advising clients on corporate global immigration strategy and determining and securing proper business visas, work permits and residence permits for overseas assignments.
Ms. Najam also leads the firm’s marketing efforts and works with the firm’s leadership to enhance clients including multinational companies, high-net worth individuals, tech companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs/investors, regional centers, developers, executives and highly skilled professionals.
Ms. Najam received her Juris Doctor degree from Baylor Law School in 2012. She externed with the Honorable Jennifer Elrod of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit as well as with the Honorable Patricia Broderick of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Ms. Najam is also admitted to practice in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington D.C. and United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Ms. Najam is also fluent in Urdu and Hindi.
Awards & Recognition
– Super Lawyers Rising Star (2018)
Articles, Publications, & Speaking Engagements
– Who’s Who Legal, Corporate Immigration 2019– Immigration Solutions to New US (and Global) Restrictive Adjudications Policies, April 2019
– “Anti-Immigration Rhetoric – What does it mean for companies doing business internationally?” – Panelist, Southern California Relocation Council, Los Angeles, Spring 2019
– American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – Global Migration Section
– American Bar Association
– American Association for Justice
– Worldwide ERC Certified Global Mobility Specialist (GMS)
– Southern California Relocation Council – Member, YP Committee Member
– Legal Marketing Association