Naveen Rahman Bhora
New York Immigration Law Office
641 Lexington Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
- New York Law School, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., International Relations
Naveen Rahman Bhora is a partner at Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP and manages the firm’s New York office. Ms. Bhora represents a wide range of clients in US immigration matters, from individuals and small and emerging businesses to multinational corporations and major hospitals and universities. Ms. Bhora has developed a particular expertise in visas for intra-company transferees, people with extraordinary ability and outstanding researcher/professor matters. She represents physicians, registered nurses and allied healthcare workers, among others. She has been praised by Who’s Who Legal for her “excellent” work at the firm.
Ms. Bhora is an active member of the California Bar, the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the International Medical Graduate Taskforce. She is the former treasurer of the Southern California chapter of the AILA and served two terms on AILA’s Vermont Service Center liaison committee. Ms. Bhora has written extensively on various advanced immigration law topics and continues to present to local and national audiences, including physician groups and universities. She is also Co-Chair of WR’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
Ms. Bhora graduated cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, and magna cum laude from New York Law School with a Juris Doctor.
Awards & Recognition
– Best Lawyers’ Recognition (2016-2021)
– Who’s Who Legal – Corporate Immigration Lawyers – (2014-2020)
Articles, Publications, & Speaking Engagements
– Panelist, “The Life-Cycle of the International Medical Graduate”, American Immigration Lawyer Association Annual Conference (New Orleans, LA 2017)
– Panelist, “Young Physicians Guidance Seminar”, Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America (APPNA) Annual Convention, (2017, 2016, 2014)
– Panelist, “In-Depth Issues on J-1 Waivers”, Physician Immigration Law Institute (Washington, DC 2016)
– Panelist, “New York Totally Expat Show – Immigration Panel Information” (New York, NY 2014)
– Panelist, “Young Physicians Guidance Seminar”, Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America, APPNA NJ Chapter Annual Meeting, (Edison, NJ 2013)
– Council – NY Chapter, and the Islamic Cultural Center of New York (New York, NY 2011)
– Panelist, “Building Interfaith Coalitions for Immigration Advocacy” hosted by Foundation for Ethnic Understanding, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, the Muslim Public Affairs
– California Bar
– American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
– International Medical Graduate Taskforce