Contact Farshad Owji:
San Francisco Immigration Law Office
2 Embarcadero Center, Fl.8
San Francisco, CA 94111
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law, LL.M.
- University of Ankara School of Law, LL.B.
- District of Columbia
- Istanbul – Turkey
Farshad Owji is the current Treasurer of the 15,000-member American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). He is also the San Francisco Partner of the top-rated Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP immigration law firm, known worldwide for providing exceptional quality legal services. With over 130 professionals, including 28 lawyers and offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Oakland, and Shanghai, the firm provides high-quality, excellent-value global immigration services. Mr. Owji specializes in a broad range of immigration areas relating to corporate global mobility, including business and investment visas. He also handles the full range of global immigration matters.
Awards & Recognitions
– 2019 AILA Nevada Practice Management Conference, Las Vegas, NV, Discussion Leader on The Future Forward in Immigration Space
– 2018 AILA Fall Conference, London, UK, Speaker on Inside the Embassy and the Role of the U.S. Attorney
– 2018 AILA National Conference, San Francisco, CA, Discussion Leader on Basic Consular Practice: Applying for Non-immigrant Visa
– 2017 – 30th Annual AILA California Chapters CLE Conference, Hollywood, CA, Speaker on Trends in Consular Processing for Employment-Based Cases “Lost in Translation”
– 2017 AILA Paralegal Webcast Training Online, Immigrant Visas – Follow to join.
– 2017 AILA National Conference, New Orleans, LA, Speaker on Family-Based Immigration: Preference Categories
– 2017 AILA Midwinter CLE Conference, St. Maarten, Speaker on When an H1B is Not an Option
– 2016 AILA Fundamentals of Immigration Law Conference, Orlando, FL, Speaker on Nonimmigrant Visas
– 2016 AILA National Conference, Las Vegas, NV, Speaker on NIV Alphabet Soup
– 2015 AILA National Conference, National Harbor, MD, Speaker on Business Immigration 101
– 2015 – 28th Annual AILA California Chapters CLE Conference, Coronado, CA, Speaker on CBP Panel
– 2014 – 27th Annual AILA California Chapters CLE Conference, San Jose, CA, Speaker on Inadmissibility in Consular Processing Cases
– 2014 AILA National Conference, Boston, MA, Discussion Leader Speaker on Fraud, Misrepresentations, and Ethical Issues
– 2013 AILA National Conference, San Francisco, CA, Speaker on Adjustment Roundtable
– 2012 AILA National Conference, Nashville, TN, CA, Speaker on K-1 Panel
– 2011 AILA National Conference, San Diego, CA, Speaker on Waivers Expert Panel
– 2011 AILA Rome District Chapter Spring Conference, Frankfurt, Germany, Speaker on Litigation and Related Issues in Consular Processing
– 2010 AILA Rome District Chapter Fall Conference, Pars, France, Speaker on Litigation Issues
– 2010 AILA National Conference – Washington, DC, Speaker on Asylum Issues for Asylum Seeker After Grant of Their Status
– MarkaziTv, Worldwide Broadcast via Satellite and Online, Live Interactive Immigration and Nationality Educational Program and Update – Livermore, California, Lecturer, Weekly Tuesday night 8:00 – 9:00 PST, February 2007 – Present
– 2008 AILA National Conference – Vancouver, BC, Canada, Speaker at the Middle East Interest Group, June 2008
– Iranian American Bar Association – San Francisco, California, Speaker at the Immigration Session, Continuing Legal Education, April 2008
– Comparative Dispute Resolution Seminar, Gainesville, Florida, Guest Speaker October 1997
– (AILA) American Immigration Lawyers Association
– Bar Association of San Francisco
– Minnesota State Bar
– District of Columbia Bar Association
– United States District Court Middle District of Florida
– United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
– Istanbul Bar Association