David R. Fullmer joined Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP (dba “WR Immigration”) as a partner in 2017. He is a top-rated immigration lawyer and the past immigration section chair of the LA County Bar. In 2021, he was recognized as Best Lawyers’ “Immigration Lawyer of the Year” in Los Angeles.
Mr. Fullmer has practiced exclusively in the area of immigration law for over twenty years. His main goal is to provide leading edge immigration legal services. He strives to educate the parties at the nuts and bolts level on their compliance obligations. He also believes that effective communication combined with service and education is the best combination to assist HR Managers who supervise visa processing and immigration at companies. His approach goes a long way in relieving the stress felt by foreign national employees during the complex and often unpredictable process of dealing with the government’s various immigration agencies.
Mr. Fullmer has a long history of serving General Counsel and Human Resource professionals in public and private companies, as well as international business executives and entertainers. He represents domestic/international companies and individuals in all business immigration matters and works to open doors for clients ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to movie stars.
Mr. Fullmer’s expertise includes the full-range of non-immigrant visas (E-1/E-2, H-1B, H-3, J-1, L-1A, L-1B, O-1, P-1 and TN), immigrant visas (PERM labor certifications, aliens with extraordinary ability, advanced degrees, managers & executives, National Interest Waivers, professors & researchers, skilled workers, etc.), compliance work (I-9 corporate training and employer self-audits), H-1B Public Access File training and employer self-audits, representation in Department of Labor wage and hour audits relating to LCA compliance, and global immigration services. The scope of work includes representation of foreign executives, managers, investors, professionals and entertainers for temporary and permanent visas. Having lived and worked in Japan, Mr. Fullmer speaks fluent Japanese.
Awards & Recognition
– Lawyer of the Year, Los Angeles, Best Lawyers (2021)
– Top-ranked Immigration Attorney, Chambers & Partners (2020)
– Who’s Who Legal, Thought Leader in Corporate Immigration (2020)
– International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers
– Southern California Super Lawyers, Immigration
– Band 1 Ranked in Chambers USA, California
– Rated 10 out of 10 on AVVO
– Chair, Immigration Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association 2017-2018 Term
– Executive Committee, Immigration Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association 2009-Present
– California Service Center Liaison, USCIS Ombudsman, Los Angeles County Bar Association
-Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association