Bernard P. Wolfsdorf is the past National President of the 15,000-member American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). He is Managing Partner of the top-rated Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP immigration law firm, known worldwide for providing exceptional quality legal services. With over 130 professionals including 28 lawyers, and offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Oakland and Shanghai, the firm provides high-quality, excellent-value global immigration services. Mr. Wolfsdorf specializes in a broad range of immigration areas, primarily relating to corporate global mobility, including business and investment visas. He also handles the full range of global immigration matters.
Best Lawyer’s US News and World Report has ranked him as its “Lawyer of the Year” for Los Angeles. Who’s Who Legal previously selected him as its “Leading and Most Highly Recommended Immigration Lawyer in the United States.” Mr. Wolfsdorf secured the top spot after earning the most votes from hundreds of highly-rated immigration lawyers around the world. WWL stated, that he has “strengths in many practice areas.”
He has been described by other highly reputable sources, such as Chambers and Partners (USA), as an “excellent” attorney.” The firm is one of only 3 in California awarded Band 1 recognition, and the only one in Southern California with the honor.
Mr. Wolfsdorf has been recognized as “an undoubted leader” and “one of the prestigious names in the field” who “knows his stuff back to front”. He is listed in Southern California Super Lawyers, while Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business has rated him in its top tier. EB5 Investors Magazine has rated Mr. Wolfsdorf in its “Top 25 Immigration Lawyers” for the past five years.
Mr. Wolfsdorf has been certified by the California State Bar as an Immigration and Nationality law specialist for over 25 years. Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business described him as “one of the hardest-working immigration lawyers around,” adding that “he continues to lead from the front with astute strategic and tactical decisions”.
Mr. Wolfsdorf is a long-standing member of the Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers (ABIL) and ABIL Global, which include the Managing Partners of the top immigration firms worldwide. He has authored numerous publications on immigration law and frequently lectures on visa matters. He is renowned for his broad knowledge of immigration law and his ability to successfully navigate complex immigration matters. Over the years, Mr. Wolfsdorf has had a major impact on the practice of immigration law. In recognition of his contribution, the American Immigration Lawyers Association honored him with its Service Excellence Award for his distinguished work.
Awards & Recognition
– U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers in America – Tier 1 National Rating 2020
– Who’s Who Legal’s 2020 Global Elite Thought Leader in North America and Thought Leader in Corporate Immigration
– Southern California Super Lawyers 2015-2020
– Who’s Who Legal’ s “Leading and Most Highly Recommended Immigration Lawyer in the United States,” 2017-2018
– Who’s Who Legal’ s “Corporate Immigration Lawyer of the Year,” 2010-2016
– “Top 25 EB-5 Lawyer”, EB-5 Investor Magazine, 2014-2018
– “Top 20 U.S. Practitioner in Immigration Law”, Law Dragon/Human Resources Executive 2013-2019
Chambers & Partners (USA) Band 1 Southern California 2015-2019
– Chair, AILA EB-5 Conference Committee 2018
– U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers 2018 Immigration Lawyer of the Year, Los Angeles
Articles, Publications, & Speaking Engagements
– Who’s Who Legal, Corporate Immigration 2017, An Era of Uncertainty: Potential US Immigration Policy Changes Under the Trump Administration