Amy Lynne Pucker
Los Angeles Immigration Law Office
1416 2nd Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Boalt Hall School of Law (University of California, Berkeley), J.D.
- UCLA, Communications Studies, B.A.
Amy Pucker works in the practice areas of worksite compliance and I-9 employment verification employer training, business and entertainment law, and non-immigrant and immigrant visas. She received her Juris Doctor Degree from Boalt Hall School of Law at the University of California, Berkeley.
Ms. Pucker has a broad base of experience in entertainment, immigration and consular law, having worked in house for entertainment companies. She has also represented a wide spectrum of clients ranging from famous entertainers, corporate executives, and international corporations to students, trainees and sole proprietorships.
Ms. Pucker has experience with the broad scope of non-immigrant visas, including E-1, E-2, H-1B, H-3, J-1, L-1A, L-1B, O-1, P-1, and TN visas. She also handles immigrant visas for outstanding professors and researchers, multinational executives and managers, and persons of extraordinary ability, as well as family based cases
Articles, Publications, & Speaking Engagements
– Amy Pucker has lectured as a visiting Law Professor at Cal Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California.
– American Immigration Lawyers Association (member)
– Los Angeles County Bar Association (member)
– Kids in Need of Defense (volunteer attorney representing unaccompanied minors from Central America)
– Koreh LA (literacy coach)
– AYSO Region 33 (regional board member)
– Childspree Co-Chair
– Congregation Or Ami (member)
– Volunteer Attorney for Public Counsel