The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) & WR Immigration Attorneys invite you to learn about immigration “hot topics” relating to President Trump’s immigration proclamations including the likely nonimmigrant visa ban that could impact F-1 OPT, H-1B, H-2B, L-1, and H-4 as well as other workers. Learn about all current travel bans, compliance issues, and the impact of new rules on U.S. employers.
Webinar Learning Topics
- I-9 compliance including on-boarding procedures during Covid-19 era
- Travel ban update (Canada/Mexico, Schengen, Brazil, & other countries)
- Immigrant visa (green card) bans and exemptions
- Nonimmigrant visa bans and exemptions
- U.S. consular posts update & USCIS government office openings
- U.S. passport agency