WR Immigration is seeking a full-time Legal Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator with strong customer service skills and writing abilities, with an emphasis on email communication in a professional work environment. Working in conjunction with other administrative staff, paralegals and attorneys, this person will be responsible for facilitating the flow of casework. The position is customer service-driven. Must be a fast learner, exceptionally organized, and have an acute attention to detail and accuracy. The candidate should also be able to form and maintain effective client relationships.
Duties and responsibilities of the position will include:
- Partners with attorneys, paralegals, and other administrative staff to onboard new clients;
- Acts as initial assessment coordinator for assigned large clients;
- Participates with PERM recruitment with paralegal oversight;
- Partners with legal staff to collect and manage documents to support legal processes;
- Works on special administrative projects;
- Performs document management and data entry;
- Carries out follow-up communication with clients and responds to client questions where appropriate and as needed;
- Performs legal record-keeping and internal database maintenance;
- Client and firm reporting; and
- Other tasks and casework-related assignments as needed.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 40+ Hrs/Wk, Indefinite, Full-Time
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong writing skills with an emphasis on email correspondence in a professional work setting
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exercises discretion and an ability to work independently
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to analyze workload and prioritize tasks and assignments according to importance
- Ability to quickly and effectively respond to email queries
- Customer service experience highly desirable, but not required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “LDA Applicant” in the subject line of your email. NO SOLICITATIONS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.