WR Immigration is a growing law firm dealing exclusively with U.S. immigration matters, focusing on corporate immigration. As the firm continues to expand, we are looking to add a Business Development Manager to the team.
The Business Development Manager reports to the Marketing Director and works with the Marketing team to support the expansion of the firm’s client base. This position supports the firm by overseeing research and contacting potential new client sources via initiatives developed alongside the rest of the Marketing Team.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and coordinating events and presentations with the Legal and Management teams
- Implementing new marketing initiatives
- Researching new clients and industries
- Establishing contact with prospective corporate clients
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Coordinating with the Legal and Management teams to identify and meet sales numbers and profit goals
- Bachelor’s degree (required); emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- 2-years Sales experience (required)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of U.S. immigration law preferred