Sought by Wolfsdorf Rosenthal, LLP
Summary: Associate Attorneys report to a Partner or Senior Associate, Associate Attorneys are responsible for managing Immigration Assistants and Paralegals in the filing of assigned immigration case work.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent clients in all aspects of business immigration law
- Oversee and manage legal assistants in case preparation work
- Maintain a high-level of communication with all clients
- Maintain case work quality and consistency within the office
- Maintain accuracy for high volume, rapid turnover caseload
- Assist clients and legal assistants with technical issues in completing the questionnaires and submitting documents
- Participate in other office projects as assigned
- Multiple positions available for Los Angeles and Bay Area offices
- JD with admission to bar (preferably California) and at least two to three years of business immigration experience.