2017 was a tumultuous year in immigration law. Countless executive orders, policy memoranda, and adjudication trends greatly altered the immigration landscape. As we adapted to these changes and interpreted each new policy, we offered our commentary and opinions. At Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP, we are proud to be a leading voice discussing these important issues.
We will continue supporting immigration and the value immigrants bring to their employers, families, and communities. We hope you enjoy reading our most popular blog posts of 2017, and that you continue to join us in 2018.
- 5 Things to Know About the New Department of State 90-day Rule Regarding Misrepresentation Based on Conduct in U.S.: Is Adjustment of Status or Change of Status Now a Death Trap?
- Employment-Based Green Card Interviews are Coming – What We Learned from the Ombudsman’s Teleconference
- Ten Things to Know About Converting an O-1 Visa to a Green Card
- 5 Strategies on H-1B Level 1 Wage Requests for Evidence
- Can an Asylum Applicant Apply for an EB-5 Immigrant Investor or Other Employment Visa?
- Two Top-Rated L.A. Law Firms Merge to Create One of the Largest Immigration Offices in SoCal
- 7 Things to Know About Converting an E-2 Visa to an EB-5 Green Card
- A New Era in U.S. Immigration: 5 Things to Know
- Marry a Prince, become a Duchess, and Lose your American Citizenship? Could the Royal Wedding Create a Nationality Headache? Musings of an Immigration Lawyer
- Top 20 EB-5 Immigrant Investor Countries
Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP is a full-service immigration law firm known worldwide for its unmatched excellence in providing top-quality U.S. immigration representation. Subscribe to our immigration blog to remain updated and contact Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP Immigration Law offices if you have any questions. We have Immigration Law Offices in New York and Los Angeles.