Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP (WR) is ranked for another consecutive year as a Tier 1 Immigration Law Firm by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms. WR earned this prestigious ranking for its professional excellence and expertise in the practice area of Immigration Law. Additionally, five (WR) attorneys were recognized in the 2020 Edition of the Best Lawyers in America in Immigration Law.
WR Partners Bernard Wolfsdorf, Cliff Rosenthal, Avi Friedman, David Fullmer, and Naveen Rahman Bhora have received high honors from Best Lawyers. WR attorneys have a rich history of being celebrated for their contributions to the industry.
- Mr. Wolfsdorf, has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2007. He was named “Lawyer of the Year” in Immigration Law in 2012 and again in 2018.
- Mr. Rosenthal has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2018.
- Mr. Friedman has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2010, receiving the “Lawyer of the Year” designation in Immigration Law in 2014 and 2016.
- Mr. Fullmer has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2010.
- Mrs. Bhora, a partner at the firm’s New York office, has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2016.
The Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of information provided by law firms through a formal submission process. Best Lawyers’ methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers regarding the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Recognition by Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor. Since 1983, U.S. News – Best Lawyers® has been universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.