Join WR this June at the 2019 American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference (AC19) in Orlando! AC19 is where the largest gathering of immigration attorneys in the country come together to exchange strategies, solutions, and resources.
- June 20th: WR Partner Cliff Rosenthal will be a featured speaker for the “Nonimmigrant Visa Consular Processing: The Basics” session.
- June 20th: WR Partner Avi Friedman will be presenting on the “Immigrant Visa Consular Processing” panel.
- June 21st: WR Partner Bernard Wolfsdorf will be apart of an expert panel entitled “Making a Permanent Commitment: Taking Your Investment to the Next Level” that explores the differences between nonimmigrant visa and immigrant visa investments for foreign nationals.
- June 22nd: WR Partner David Fullmer will lead a lunch session entitled “The Untapped Possibilities of the Q Visa.”
- June 22nd: WR Partner Joseph Barnett is a featured speaker for a session entitled “Filing a Mandamus Against the Consulate.”
For more details visit www.aila.org/ac19.