The IN Amsterdam service center has announced changes to its fee schedule for 2020.
What is IN Amsterdam?
IN Amsterdam provides a one-stop-shop service for companies and their highly-skilled migrant employees, scientific researchers, international entrepreneurs and international graduates in the Amsterdam Area.
Services include residence and work permit procedures (including the start-up visa), registration with the municipality and the 30% tax ruling.
What are the Changes?
- As of January 1, 2020, IN Amsterdam will increase all its rates by 20%.
- From 2021 the fees will be annually indexed.
- New businesses are no longer excluded from paying service fees during their first year in the Amsterdam Area, or for their first 10 employee applications (whichever occurred first). This change took effect on July 1, 2019.
- Fees will apply for all children, rather than only the first two children as at present.
- Employers should note the new fee schedule for 2020.
- Employers who may be affected are encouraged to contact a Wolfsdorf Rosenthal immigration attorney or reach out to the WR Global Immigration team by emailing Global@Wolfsdorf.com for case specific advise.