Whether you are an individual or a Fortune 500 company, and no matter the complexities of your case, our expert knowledge and experience can help you to navigate U.S. immigration law and its ever-changing legal framework.
Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP is a full-service, top-rated immigration law firm with 30 years of experience providing exceptional quality immigration and visa services. With over 70 professionals in its Los Angeles, New York and Shanghai offices, the firm specializes in providing global immigration solutions for investors, multinational corporations, small businesses, academic and research institutions, artists, and individuals.
Congratulations to Managing Partner Bernard Wolfsdorf, for being chosen as the 2018 Lawyer of the Year in Immigration Law for Los Angeles. Mr. Wolfsdorf’s recognition as the Lawyer of the Year is particularly significant as this honor is only given to a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area. Receiving this designation reflects the highest level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the industry. Mr. Wolfsdorf has been recognized by Best Lawyers for twelve consecutive years, and he was previously “Lawyer of the Year” in Immigration Law for Los Angeles in 2012.
Mr. Wolfsdorf is honored by this recognition and continues to strive for professional excellence and expertise in immigration law.
Managing Partner Bernard Wolfsdorf named Who’s Who Legal’s “Immigration Lawyer of the Year” for 2017
Congratulations to Managing Partner Bernard Wolfsdorf, for his recognition as Who’s Who Legal’s Immigration Lawyer of the Year for 2017. Mr. Wolfsdorf is a past President of the 14,500 member American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). His successful record of navigating complex immigration issues has earned him numerous awards and accolades, including his recent selection as Who’s Who Legal’s “Immigration Lawyer of the Year” and “Most Highly Regarded Immigration Lawyer” for the seventh consecutive year.
• Ranked Tier 1 Law Firm Nationally and in Los Angeles by Best Lawyers and US News and World Report in 2018
• Bernard Wolfsdorf ranked a top corporate immigration lawyer in 2010; 2012; 2013; 2014;2015; 2016; 2017; Who’s Who Legal; attorneys Cliff Rosenthal, Avi Friedman, Naveen Bhora, Richard Yemm, and Lisa Yu also listed
• Bernard Wolfsdorf ranked Band 1 Immigration Attorney in California by Chambers and Partners
• Bernard Wolfsdorf named a Top 20 Lawyer in Immigration Law in Lawdragon’s Guide to The Most Powerful Employment Lawyers; Avi Friedman also listed
• Avi Friedman named Los Angeles’ Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers and US News and World Report
• Bernard Wolfsdorf named a Top 25 EB-5 Immigration Lawyer by EB5 Investors Magazine for three consecutive years
• Attorneys Bernard Wolfsdorf, Avi Friedman, and Allison-Claire Acker consistently named in Super Lawyers, which lists the top 5 percent of all attorneys in the field; attorneys Cliff Rosenthal and Richard Yemm also listed as Rising Stars
• Naveen Rahman Bhora, Avi Friedman, and Cliff Rosenthal recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in Immigration Law
• Wolfsdorf Rosenthal provides the full range of immigration and global relocation services, including EB-5 and investor visas, green cards/naturalization, employment-based visas, consular processing, US border applications, waivers of inadmissibility, litigation/removal/deportation, and global relocation. Our excellent attorneys offer expertise across the entire immigration landscape, and have national reputations for solving complex immigration issues.
Our team of dedicated immigration professionals and award winning attorneys are committed to providing excellent legal services and the highest degree of client care.
• Wolfsdorf Rosenthal is a member of the Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers (ABIL) and ABIL Global, an alliance which includes 20 of the world’s top 30 immigration lawyers.